Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions prior to confirming your booking.
- We reserve the right to change the programme or substitute Zest people if necessary without advance notice.
- The Accident Compensation Corporation (www.acc.govt.nz) administers New Zealand's accident compensation scheme, which provides personal injury cover for all New Zealand citizens, residents and temporary visitors to New Zealand. In return, people do not have the right to sue for personal injury, other than for exemplary damages.
- Zest Food Tours of New Zealand Limited is not therefore liable for any personal injury
- We hold your credit card and other details on a secure site and process your credit card payment only when the tour booking is confirmed
- We respect your privacy and will not make your contact or other details known to any other organisation
- Dates may be changed with more than 48 hour notice.
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours notice do not incur a cancellation charge.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations on the day incur a 100% cancellation charge.