Group Adventures with a
Food and drink creates such a great bond between people, ideal for successful corporate and conference activities.
Here's a taste of some zest tours and experiences for groups:
- Tailored tours to discover iconic Wellington flavours.
- Pitted in-house teams against each other in light-hearted team-building taste tests, cooking contests and wine challenges.
- Relax with conference partners in Wairarapa wineries.
- Learn fun new skills like coffee-roasting and cocktail-shaking.
- Explor Wellington's quirky Cuba Quarter with mystery progressive lunches to celebrate team achievements of purely for the fun of it.
- Stylish 'DIY Cocktails', with participants assembling their own cocktail snacks and making their own cocktails under the guidance of 'guest star' experts.
Our prices range from $120pp for a 3 hour experience and upwards, depending on the sorts of activities you are interested in, and your budget.
We can arrange activities for groups of 8 to 60 people.
Contact Us For Ideas
Please email us or call Stephanie Cutfield on +64 4 801 9198.
'The kitchen tour was a real ‘hit’ and a truly memorable experience. It was wonderful to be hosted so well, it is often our delegates who are doing the hosting of clients and they thought it was very special to be on the receiving end of such lovely hospitality. Thank you for delivering an extremely professional and fun experience for our delegates. The ladies who were your guides seemed as wonderfully warm, professional and welcoming as you are.'
-Jeanette Stanton, CINZ Conference Events Manager
'Thank you so much for our culinary challenge! It went really well, got everyone talking and moving around, and I heard lots of positive comments afterwards. Thank you for being flexible with us for the timing since we were running a bit late. Overall a great night and we were really impressed with how it all ran.'
- Rebecca Shingleton, Organiser, Sensory Symposium
Great Taste Challenges
Put your team to the test...
What's that flavour? How discerning are your tastebuds? Do you know your craft beers? Can you tell your cheddar from your gouda?
Zest believes team building is best with some help from some great food and wine, and we'll help you find out how.
Tailored food and wine tours in Wellington and Marlborough to suit.
Mystery Progressive Lunches
We create a multi-course, multi-location lunch for a fun and delicious group outing.
Whose Wine is it anyway?
Test your wine palate in a blind tasting with a light-hearted competitive approach.