Group Adventures with a
Food and drink creates such a great bond between people, ideal for successful corporate and conference activities. See some photos here of a recent conference partner & delegate activity programme.
"On behalf of AMP we would like to thank you and your team for your exceptional effort for designing and managing the Capital Tastes & Art Meet Craft Beer, Capital Coffee and Restaurant Kitchen Tour, and the Chocolate Espresso tours, which were part of our activity programme at the 2012 AMP Annual conference. These tours provided a unique and memorable experience of Wellington and were thoroughly enjoyed by all. We are pleased to say you received a rating of ‘95% met or exceeded expectations’ for the partner programme activities."
-Adam Leslie, Events Manager, AMP Financial Services, 2012.
Here's a taste of some zest tours and experiences for groups:
- Coffee Capital & Behind the Scenes Restaurant Kitchen Tours in Wellington
- Our Auckland Village Delights half day tour explores the cafe culture and gourmet delights of the charming urban village of historic Ponsonby
- Chocolate Espresso Tours in Wellington - what a hit!
- How about mild to wild theme to your day in Auckland – a tasting experience involving cheese, ice cream and chocolates.
- Pitted in-house teams against each other in light-hearted team-building taste tests, cooking contests and wine challenges.
- Relax with conference partners in Wairarapa wineries, historic houses and gardens.
- Our Harbour Gourmet Tastes tour in Auckland takes in the vibrant Britomart area, the Viaduct and the revitalized Wynyard Quarter, showing off some of the culinary treasures we’ll reveal to you.
- Learn fun new skills like coffee-roasting and cocktail-shaking.
- Explor Wellington's quirky Cuba Quarter with mystery progressive lunches to celebrate team achievements of purely for the fun of it - four courses at four top eateries!
- Stylish 'DIY Cocktails', with participants assembling their own cocktail snacks and making their own cocktails under the guidance of 'guest star' experts.
"The kitchen tour was a real ‘hit’ and a truly memorable experience. It was wonderful to be hosted so well, it is often our delegates who are doing the hosting of clients and they thought it was very special to be on the receiving end of such lovely hospitality. Thank you for delivering an extremely professional and fun experience for our delegates. The ladies who were your guides seemed as wonderfully warm, professional and welcoming as you are."
-Jeanette Stanton, CINZ Conference Events Manager, November 2011.
What could we create for your conference, corporate team or special interest group that is fun, imaginative, tasty and doesn't break the bank? Just ask us about your group from 8 -100.
For more information and ideas please download our brochure
Our PricesOur prices range from $85pp for a 2-3 hour experience and upwards depending on the sorts of activities you are interested in and your budget.
Contact Us For Ideas
Please call Stephanie Cutfield on +64 4 801 9198 for Wellington and Wairarapa enquiries or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Kerry Swan on +64 9 362 0588 for Auckland enquiries or email email@example.com
"Thank you so much for our culinary challenge! It went really well, got everyone talking and moving around and I heard lots of positive comments afterwards. Thank you for being flexible with us for the timing since we were running a bit late. Overall a great night and we were really impressed with how it all ran."
-Rebecca Shingleton, Organiser, Sensory Symposium, Feb 2013.
Great Taste Challenges
Put your taste buds to the test...what's that flavour? Where did that product come from? Or ask us about our Amazing Culinary Capital Food Race in Wellington, fantastic for coporate teams especially.
Management guru Tom Peters says a kitchen is the best place to learn strategy. Zest says team building is best with some help from some great food and wine, and we'll help you find out how.
Tailored food and wine tours in Auckland, Wellington and Martinborough to suit.
Mystery Progressive Lunches
We create a multi-course, multi-location lunch for a fun and delicious group outing. To add that powerful 'wow' factor what about travelling in real style - maybe a classic Cadillac?
Whose Wine is it anyway?
Test your wine palate in a blind tasting with a difference, as your group decides which multiple choice answer best fits the wine you taste. Add beer and other beverages to the test for a real taste challenge, in a light-hearted competitive approach.